Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing IMEI only on 1 ROM I'm trying to port

(07-22-2016, 05:24 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: MP0B_001 file?

Yes, I tried a flashable zip and also moved it to data/nvram/..... and changed permissions. Still nothing.

Then I guess it impossible since you have to get baseband first before any other procedure. , try flashing secro.img and user data if available to see. If still, then is probably impossible let.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile

(07-22-2016, 05:29 PM)mensa Wrote: Then I guess it impossible since you have to get baseband first before any other procedure.  , try flashing secro.img and user data if available to see.  If still,  then is probably impossible let.  

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile

I have the baseband AND IMEI working now, but the phone isnt seeing/reading the SIM card. What would you suggest now? Mobile uncle tools wont work as this rom doesnt have MTK engineer mode to get access that way.
Can I use SPFlash tools to flash something to make the SIM work? I've ported usr & vendor folders over and lib/hw but still nothing.
(07-31-2016, 03:01 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: I have the baseband AND IMEI working now, but the phone isnt seeing/reading the SIM card. What would you suggest now? Mobile uncle tools wont work as this rom doesnt have MTK engineer mode to get access that way.

is it that its not detecting the SIMs under Settings > SIM cards or its just not detecting network?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Settings/SIM cards. And settings/about phone/status Sad
Obviously, tried a few Sims with the same results, and tried my SIM in another phone. WiFi, baseband and IMEI are all OK, just asking to insert SIM. Tried off and on, airplane off and on, inserting sim whilst on... Etc
(08-02-2016, 01:17 AM)robneymcplum Wrote: Obviously, tried a few Sims with the same results, and tried my SIM in another phone. WiFi, baseband and IMEI are all OK, just asking to insert SIM. Tried off and on, airplane off and on, inserting sim whilst on... Etc

Radio might be set to off in Engineering mode
Attach a screenshot of your Basenand
Ok, this is it.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2016-08-02-16-10-39.png (Size: 59.71 KB / Downloads: 2)
I assumed a radio issue, but no idea. This is a screenshot from my current, working rom, but is the same on my non working rom.
(08-02-2016, 04:13 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: I assumed a radio issue, but no idea. This is a screenshot from my current, working rom, but is the same on my non working rom.

so this only happens with the custom ROM right?