Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing IMEI only on 1 ROM I'm trying to port

Sadly, yes Sad

But this rom I'm using, the screenshot, is also a custom rom. But works.
(08-03-2016, 12:53 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: Sadly, yes Sad

(08-03-2016, 12:54 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: But this rom I'm using, the screenshot, is also a custom rom. But works.

Did you port it yourself?
Yes, and ported 3 others, also from the infinix hot 2, which work fine.
(08-04-2016, 01:51 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: Yes, and ported 3 others, also from the infinix hot 2, which work fine.

what was the Port ROM
Blisspop is the one not working, resurection remix, cm12.1 and crdroid work.
(08-05-2016, 11:05 AM)robneymcplum Wrote: Blisspop is the one not working, resurection remix, cm12.1 and crdroid work.

Rsearch this issue on the port ROM
have done, but the port is from infinix hot 2 which isnt having this problem,just me on this phone Sad
(08-06-2016, 12:01 PM)robneymcplum Wrote: have done, but the port is from infinix hot 2 which isnt having this problem,just me on this phone Sad

We'll help look into this once our Dev scheule is freer
If I SP flash my stock rom, maui meta can see my phone and get info off it to save. If I then flash the blisspop rom, the one with baseband/imei but NO sim being seen, ,maui meta CANT then see the phone. Obviously using the same phone, same recovery, same USB lead, same USB port and the same drivers installed...

Everything else on this rom is working except this, chameleophone installed, let me change the IMEI and rebooted but still nothing.