Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno h6 stock rom needed badly

i have bricked my 3days old brand new tecno h6 while integrating updates into the system. i really need it urgently because im getting faustrated a bit. im very familiar with sp flash tools so it wont be a problem for me to recover my fone. please i beg you help me!!!!

(02-15-2015, 02:31 PM)mazyl Wrote: i have bricked my 3days old brand new tecno h6 while integrating updates into the system. i really need it urgently because im getting faustrated a bit. im very familiar with sp flash tools so it wont be a problem for me to recover my fone. please i beg you help me!!!!

please, supply a gmail address for me to grant
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(02-15-2015, 05:25 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 02:31 PM)mazyl Wrote: i have bricked my 3days old brand new tecno h6 while integrating updates into the system. i really need it urgently because im getting faustrated a bit. im very familiar with sp flash tools so it wont be a problem for me to recover my fone. please i beg you help me!!!!

please, supply a gmail address for me to grant

[email protected]

Sent from my TECNO H6 using Hovatek mobile
(02-18-2015, 12:59 AM)mazyl Wrote: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html . you're posting with your H6 so what exactly is wrong with the phone? its very important we know this so you dont go through an unnecessary procedure
(02-18-2015, 10:00 AM)hovatek Wrote:

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html . you're posting with your H6 so what exactly is wrong with the phone? its very important we know this so you dont go through an unnecessary procedure

Sorry but I got faustrated with the delay and I took the phone to carlcare and it was restored... Thanks but I still need it anyways just in case I brick it again... Thanks for helping...

(02-18-2015, 10:00 AM)hovatek Wrote:

Please can I get cwm for my tecno h6?

I want to become a premium member here to hovatek. But I don't have a PayPal account and am also in Ghana. How can I pay?

Sent from my TECNO H6
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2015, 10:01 AM by hovatek. )
(02-19-2015, 07:41 AM)mazyl Wrote: I want to become a premium member here to hovatek. But I don't have a PayPal account and am also in Ghana. How can I pay?
Sent from my TECNO H6
Currently, we only accept paypal for international members.
(02-19-2015, 09:56 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 07:41 AM)mazyl Wrote: I want to become a premium member here to hovatek. But I don't have a PayPal account and am also in Ghana. How can I pay?
Sent from my TECNO H6
Currently, we only accept paypal for international members.

So hw do I get a PayPal account in Ghana here?

Sent from my TECNO H6
(02-19-2015, 11:31 AM)mazyl Wrote: So hw do I get a PayPal account in Ghana here?
Sent from my TECNO H6

Just register @ https://www.paypal.com/ and link your bank account to your paypal account then you're good to go.