Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue with flashing Y336-U02 (ResearchDownload)

Thumbs Down 

I need help with using ResearchDownload with Huawei Y336-U02 mobile phone please.

I try installing stock ROM with ResearchDownload but when I connect my USB cable to the computer after pressing (Start Downloading), the Huawei logo flashes on the phone then I get (Failed: user cancel) error on the tools.

I'm not sure what's causing this but I fixed it by pressing the Vol Down button while connecting the cable.

Now I starts downloading but I get another error on the (Enumerating port) stage, it says (Failed: The second enumeration port timeout) as you can see in the attached files.

Any support would be most appreciated as my phone is bricked, I can't go to recovery or bootloader or boot normally.

Respects

Attached Files
.png   Waiting.png (Size: 32.11 KB / Downloads: 11)
.png   Port timeout.png (Size: 32.51 KB / Downloads: 15)
(07-23-2016, 06:20 AM)mohafez89 Wrote: I need help with using ResearchDownload with Huawei Y336-U02 mobile phone please.

I try installing stock ROM with ResearchDownload but when I connect my USB cable to the computer after pressing (Start Downloading), the Huawei logo flashes on the phone then I get (Failed: user cancel) error on the tools.

I'm not sure what's causing this but I fixed it by pressing the Vol Down button while connecting the cable.

Now I starts downloading but I get another error on the (Enumerating port) stage, it says (Failed: The second enumeration port timeout) as you can see in the attached files.

Any support would be most appreciated as my phone is bricked, I can't go to recovery or bootloader or boot normally.

Respects

Have you tried using a different USB cord and PC
(07-23-2016, 11:01 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 06:20 AM)mohafez89 Wrote: I need help with using ResearchDownload with Huawei Y336-U02 mobile phone please.

Respects

Have you tried using a different USB cord and PC

Yes, I've been trying everything, the only thing that worked was installing a certain ROM. However, I've tried another 3 stock ROMs (that I actually want to flash) but I got the same error.
Is there any way to make them work?!
(07-23-2016, 11:14 AM)mohafez89 Wrote: Yes, I've been trying everything, the only thing that worked was installing a certain ROM. However, I've tried another 3 stock ROMs (that I actually want to flash) but I got the same error.
Is there any way to make them work?!

Try upgrade download tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1231.html