Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

chinese tablet bricked

hello i bought a chinese tablet from dhgate...they sold me the table with specs og high end..but are fake..so the first issue mtk droid tool dont detect tablet..so i decide to make a readback with flashtools..but before that i make a ram test and emmc..but emmc test take a long time so i disconnect tablet and that was the last time i see light on tablet..i search any roms like laude p98 3g or teclast p98 3g has the same specs..
its mt6580
1200 x 800 screen
1gb ram
16gb rom
i have the readback from flashtools but with my tablet bricked cannot make sp flashtools rom with mtk droid tools..
is there any other way to conver that ROM_0 to sp flashtools or at least flash other tablet rom with same specs..so need to power on the tablet to flash my backup..
please help me
any ideas what can i do with my back up named ROM_0

(07-23-2016, 10:32 PM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: hello i bought a chinese tablet from dhgate...they sold me the table with specs og high end..but are fake..so the first issue mtk droid tool dont detect tablet..so i decide to make a readback with flashtools..but before that i make a ram test and emmc..but emmc test take a long time so i disconnect tablet and that was the last time i see light on tablet..i search any roms like laude p98 3g or teclast p98 3g has the same specs..
its mt6580
1200 x 800 screen
1gb ram
16gb rom
i have the readback from flashtools but with my tablet bricked cannot make sp flashtools rom with mtk droid tools..
is there any other way to conver that ROM_0 to sp flashtools or at least flash other tablet rom with same specs..so need to power on the tablet to flash my backup..
please help me

the model of the tablet was jty kt961..but was modify..
(07-23-2016, 10:32 PM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: hello i bought a chinese tablet from dhgate...they sold me the table with specs og high end..but are fake..so the first issue mtk droid tool dont detect tablet..so i decide to make a readback with flashtools..but before that i make a ram test and emmc..but emmc test take a long time so i disconnect tablet and that was the last time i see light on tablet..i search any roms like laude p98 3g or teclast p98 3g has the same specs..
its mt6580
1200 x 800 screen
1gb ram
16gb rom
please help me

No need to flash.
Take out the battery and reinsert then connect it to power to charge.
refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
cannot take out battery..its tablet with non removable battery..just don have any sign of life..any other idea..yesterday i flash o cube u63 rom but not power on...i really need to know how convert my readback in to flashtool rom please
(07-24-2016, 05:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:
its mt6580
1200 x 800 screen
1gb ram
16gb rom
please help me

No need to flash.
Take out the battery and reinsert then connect it to power to charge.
refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html

already disolder and soldering again but no lucky..just mtk preloader and mtk usb port..can u help me converting rom to lfash tools please
maybe there is an hard reset button, it should be close to the power button or the volume buttons , usually there is a little hole in the tablet frame Wink
(07-24-2016, 07:20 PM)Brainbooster Wrote: maybe there is an hard reset button, it should be close to the power button or the volume buttons , usually there is a little hole in the tablet frame Wink

no button..i just need to know how flash the readback rom_0
i found the reset button..but nothing happend...need flash rom..or i have a bin firmware made with miracle cracked but now cannot write to tablet with that tool
(07-25-2016, 03:10 AM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: i found the reset button..but nothing happend...need flash rom..or i have a bin firmware made with miracle cracked but now cannot write to tablet with that tool

if you have a raw readback made by spflashtool you could try to revert the process rewriting it back by using the memory raw write function in flashtool but u must to tell the starting memory address , and the final  memory address
(07-24-2016, 06:18 PM)leo_hacker82 Wrote: cannot take out battery..its tablet with non removable battery..just don have any sign of life..any other idea..yesterday i flash o cube u63 rom but not power on...i really need to know how convert my readback in to flashtool rom please

you shouldn't have flashed a firmware to the phone. It only went dead due to an interruption,but now,possibly worse.
whats the size of the ROM_0 file
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)