Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my andriod Infinix x551 is stuck in logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my andriod Infinix x551 is stuck in logo

[Please help] my andriod Infinix x551 is stuck in logo

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2016, 09:40 AM

(25-07-2016, 09:05 PM)hovatek you must've tried an OTA update on a rooted phone.
do as @matybazz has said.
esnure to download the X551 firmware for your phone's variant

SP Flash tool Should i only Download or format + download?
mensa
mensa
mensa
26-07-2016, 02:21 PM
(26-07-2016, 09:40 AM)zeeshansign SP Flash tool Should i only Download or format + download?

I did not want to comment but wanted you to finish first. I don't believe the problem is orienting from the system.img or android. You cannot boot to the system? There is a Whole lot of processes which initiates before the phone boots to system. When gets to system, your apps are loaded in the sdk which is the last stage of the process.
Right now, you cant boot but sticks at logo. Uboot or ik partition makes it boot so without that, it will not power on but vibrates when try to power on. Right now, the phone has power on but sticks at logo:why? Cos boot image which is to extend the process to load the system or Android is not available. Probably wiped or shrunk cos of what you were doing.
I see no reason for you to flash the system cos it is not at fault. System or Android doesn't aid in booting.
Since there is controversies, flash everything but don't format!!! cos you might loose the Nvram, secro and nvdata which will make you be able to tune to only 3G. Just click on the download and then connect the phone. Don't format!!! If it says PMT change for the ROM: need to download, disconnect the phone and boot to recovery to backup those partitions before you continue to format.
I am suffering myself to write this detailed tuto so you will be acquainted properly.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 26-07-2016, 02:22 PM by mensa.
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2016, 02:46 PM
(26-07-2016, 02:21 PM)mensa
(26-07-2016, 09:40 AM)zeeshansign SP Flash tool Should i only Download or format + download?

I did not want to comment but wanted you to finish first.  I don't believe the problem is orienting from the system.img or android.  You cannot boot to the system?  There is a Whole lot of processes which initiates before the phone boots to system.  When gets to system,  your apps are loaded in the sdk which is the last stage of the process.  
Right now,  you cant boot but sticks at logo.  Uboot or ik partition makes it boot so without that,  it will not power on but vibrates when try to power on. Right now,  the phone has power on but sticks at logo:why? Cos boot image which is to extend the process to load the system or Android is not available.  Probably wiped or shrunk cos of what you were doing.
I see no reason for you to flash the system cos it is not at fault.  System or Android doesn't aid in booting.  
Since there is controversies,  flash everything but don't format!!! cos you might loose the Nvram,  secro and nvdata which will make you be able to tune to only 3G.  Just click on the download and then connect the phone. Don't format!!!  If it says PMT change for the ROM: need to download,  disconnect the phone and boot to recovery to backup those partitions before you continue to format.
I am suffering myself to write this detailed tuto so you will be acquainted properly.

zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2016, 02:50 PM
(26-07-2016, 02:46 PM)zeeshansign
(26-07-2016, 02:21 PM)mensa

I did not want to comment but wanted you to finish first.  I don't believe the problem is orienting from the system.img or android.  You cannot boot to the system?  There is a Whole lot of processes which initiates before the phone boots to system.  When gets to system,  your apps are loaded in the sdk which is the last stage of the process.  
Right now,  you cant boot but sticks at logo.  Uboot or ik partition makes it boot so without that,  it will not power on but vibrates when try to power on. Right now,  the phone has power on but sticks at logo:why? Cos boot image which is to extend the process to load the system or Android is not available.  Probably wiped or shrunk cos of what you were doing.
I see no reason for you to flash the system cos it is not at fault.  System or Android doesn't aid in booting.  
Since there is controversies,  flash everything but don't format!!! cos you might loose the Nvram,  secro and nvdata which will make you be able to tune to only 3G.  Just click on the download and then connect the phone. Don't format!!!  If it says PMT change for the ROM: need to download,  disconnect the phone and boot to recovery to backup those partitions before you continue to format.

now my phone isn't stuck in logo, but when my phone display show, the clock alarm start and i cant to any thing coz while touch screen doesnt work.
mensa
mensa
mensa
26-07-2016, 04:14 PM

(26-07-2016, 02:50 PM)zeeshansign now my phone isn't stuck in logo, but when my phone display show, the clock alarm start and i cant to any thing coz while touch screen doesnt work.

Oooo okay then sorry for the diversion. Then you have to flash the system.img but make sure to backup the nvram, secro and nvdata partitions before you flash because am sure sp flash tool will say pmt changed: when that happens, you will have to format so make sure how have those partitions backed up first.

zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2016, 04:45 PM
(26-07-2016, 04:14 PM)mensa
(26-07-2016, 02:50 PM)zeeshansign now my phone isn't stuck in logo, but when my phone display show, the clock alarm start and i cant to any thing coz while touch screen doesnt work.

Oooo okay then sorry for the diversion.  Then you have to flash the system.img but make sure to backup the nvram, secro and nvdata partitions before you flash because am sure sp flash tool will say pmt changed: when that happens, you will have to format so make sure how have those partitions backed up first.

How ill take backup, im really new in this, how ill go through this process.

-i've sp flash tool
-vrom driver
-Infinix_Hot_Note_X551_Stock_Rom_By_Vipelshaer
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
(26-07-2016, 04:45 PM)zeeshansign
(26-07-2016, 04:14 PM)mensa

Oooo okay then sorry for the diversion.  Then you have to flash the system.img but make sure to backup the nvram, secro and nvdata partitions before you flash because am sure sp flash tool will say pmt changed: when that happens, you will have to format so make sure how have those partitions backed up first.

How ill take backup, im really new in this, how ill go through this process.

-i've sp flash tool
-vrom driver
-Infinix_Hot_Note_X551_Stock_Rom_By_Vipelshaer
 ERROR 4032  DRAM failed!  getting this error Hard bricked android i think any solution for this?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-07-2016, 09:07 AM
(26-07-2016, 07:04 PM)zeeshansign  ERROR 4032  DRAM failed!  getting this error Hard bricked android i think any solution for this?

Error 4032 is a mismatch error.
it means you tried flashing the wrong X551 firmware to your variant of X551 (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html).
1. What's the RAM and ROM of the phone so we can direct you to your variant's firmware ?
2. For the phone going dead, its due to the interruption. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
27-07-2016, 11:21 AM
(27-07-2016, 09:07 AM)hovatek
(26-07-2016, 07:04 PM)zeeshansign  ERROR 4032  DRAM failed!  getting this error Hard bricked android i think any solution for this?

it means you tried flashing the wrong X551 firmware to your variant of X551 (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html).
1. What's the RAM and ROM of the phone so we can direct you to your variant's firmware ?  
2. For the phone going dead, its due to the interruption. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Infinix X551 
16GB Storage
RAM1GB
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
zeeshansign
Enthusiastic Member
27-07-2016, 06:20 PM

(27-07-2016, 11:21 AM)zeeshansign
(27-07-2016, 09:07 AM)hovatek

Infinix X551 
16GB Storage
RAM1GB
I've done successfull all, now i've started my phone the logo coming and the dots loading for long time screen get black and then logo coming and loading dots loading, what does it mean it will take time?
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next