Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] flashing bricked tecno m3 with sp tools

(02-17-2015, 07:06 PM)dollinp Wrote: i have tried formated sd method but still the same thing "mount/data error"

the error is coming from the userdata partition. when you load the scatter file in SP flash tool, which items are not ticked?

preloader, cache, userdata and adroid were nt tick because i couldnt see their location after scatter loading
(02-17-2015, 10:55 PM)dollinp Wrote: preloader, cache, userdata and adroid were nt tick because i couldnt see their location after scatter loading

your backup is incomplete. list the files in your backup folder
I know should have done this already before now, i hope am nt too late. I just want to appreciate everyone and Admin that assisted me in flashing my tecno m3. though the phone didn't work bt i was able to flash another m3 this year with the same instructions you guys gave to me in 2014, d phone works perfectly. Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
(09-27-2016, 12:26 PM)dollinp Wrote: I know should have done this already before now, i hope am nt too late. I just want to appreciate everyone and Admin that assisted me in flashing my tecno m3.  though the phone didn't work bt i was able to flash another m3 this year with the same instructions you guys gave to me in 2014, d phone works perfectly. Thanks to everyone.

does this mean that this current m3 has been fixed?
Yes