Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] flashing bricked tecno m3 with sp tools

hello, my tecno m3 is bricked, it start with baseband error and it doesn't even detect sim card. it
later get worse (no recovery mode and it also get stuck when booting). i followed your tips and i
was able back up and flash it. it now have recovery mode and booting display but it get stuck
after the booting display. I don't know what to do again, please help me out.

(02-16-2015, 02:06 PM)dollinp Wrote: hello, my tecno m3 is bricked, it start with baseband error and it doesn't even detect sim card. it
later get worse (no recovery mode and it also get stuck when booting). i followed your tips and i
was able back up and flash it. it now have recovery mode and booting display but it get stuck
after the booting display. I don't know what to do again, please help me out.

need to know what type of m3 yours is. before it started having issues, i believe you still remember how it looked. check the pictures @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and lets know if your bricked M3 is old or new OS
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015, 03:46 PM by Keslar. )
It's possible you flashed the wrong m3 files. The are about 4 types of m3. Tecno sef

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile
It's possible you flashed the wrong my files. The are about 4 types of m3. Tecno sef

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile
it is old tecno m3 Os (using image in link u sent). do u really think i flashed wrong ROM, because i backed up rom of exactly d same working tecno m3 of my course mate
(02-17-2015, 04:45 AM)dollinp Wrote: it is old tecno m3 Os (using  image in link  u sent). do u really think i flashed wrong ROM, because i backed up rom of exactly d same working tecno m3 of my course mate

have you tried a factory reset in recovery mode?
yes, hav tried it n it say "mount or data error"
(02-17-2015, 03:55 PM)dollinp Wrote: yes, hav tried it n it say "mount or data error"

probably an SD card issue. read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-580.html
k, i will try that tonight. i also notice something- when i back up the rom the size was 1.77gb but when i flash it, flashed size was six hundred and something mb
i have tried formated sd method but still the same thing "mount/data error"