Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] hp mini not display when battery is inserted

goodday sir, my hp mini will work perfectly if i power it with Ac adapter only, but if i inserted the battery, it wil not turn on, and if i insert charger it will on but will not display, until i remove the battery and power it with only charger before it will display. And have tried another battery but stil same. Pls help me resolve these problem. Thanks

(07-28-2016, 08:12 AM)ridohbest Wrote: goodday sir, my hp mini will work perfectly if i power it with Ac adapter only, but if i inserted the battery, it wil not turn on, and if i insert charger it will on but will not display, until i remove the battery and power it with only charger before it will display. And have tried another battery but stil same. Pls help me resolve these problem. Thanks

does this happen immediately you power on the PC or just right after windows starts?

TRY this
* Click on the battery icon at the bottom right hand corner
* Select "More power options"
* The power options window should come up
* Click on "Change plan settings" for the plan you're currently using
* The "Edit Plan Settings" window should come up
* Click on "change advanced power settings"
* Click on "Restore plan defaults"
* OK all the open windows and restart the PC without charger

if that doesn't work then TRY
* Click on the battery icon at the bottom right hand corner
* Select "More power options"
* The power options window should come up
* Select "High performance"
* OK all the open windows and restart the PC without charger

if that doesn't work then TRY
* doing a system restore using the guide @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-do-a-sys...e-on-a-pc/