Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NEED HELP, UNABLE TO FLASH TECNO BOOM J8
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NEED HELP, UNABLE TO FLASH TECNO BOOM J8

NEED HELP, UNABLE TO FLASH TECNO BOOM J8

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-08-2016, 04:57 PM

(31-07-2016, 10:04 PM)Hakim seif Okay. Thanks.  I got it to work and i successfully installed the TWRP recovery. I used it to make a full nandroid backup of this j8 phone. But i have another problem... the SU packages that i flash with the TWRP recovery don't seem to root the phone and much less even being installed at all. The twrp recovery shows succesful installment of each SU package but after rebooting i don't see the SU app. Please help.

Sent from my TECNO-J8 using Hovatek mobile

And root checker shows no root access?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-08-2016, 04:58 PM
(01-08-2016, 09:14 AM)ulirck kavishe my phone techno j7 need to enter privacy protection passwad what can i do plzzz help me gay

Create a new thread this is someone else's support thread see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create thread
Hakim seif
Hakim seif
Hakim seif
02-08-2016, 08:10 PM
(01-08-2016, 04:57 PM)matybazz
(31-07-2016, 10:04 PM)Hakim seif Okay. Thanks.  I got it to work and i successfully installed the TWRP recovery. I used it to make a full nandroid backup of this j8 phone. But i have another problem... the SU packages that i flash with the TWRP recovery don't seem to root the phone and much less even being installed at all. The twrp recovery shows succesful installment of each SU package but after rebooting i don't see the SU app. Please help.

And root checker shows no root access?

Oh... I just got it to work and finally i am able now to browse the root of the phone. Thanks very much and indeed flashing through recovery is a sure way of flashing such a stubborn 'unrootable'phone such as this. Thanks again (on my way to tweak build. Prop file...)

Pages (2): Previous 1 2