Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno N9

My Tecno Phantom Pad N9 Just went trip off and has refused to on back please help me

please Admin I ur help My Tecno Phantom Pad N9 Just trip off and has refused to on back please help me
(07-30-2016, 05:59 PM)sammyyoung Wrote: My Tecno Phantom Pad N9 Just went trip off and has refused to on back please help me

connect it to a PC and let me know if the PC makes a sound or the phone shows a charging animation
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-31-2016, 03:39 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 05:59 PM)sammyyoung Wrote: My Tecno Phantom Pad N9 Just went trip off and has refused to on back please help me

connect it to a PC and let me know if the PC makes a sound or the phone shows a charging animation

Good Morning,

I have tried to connect it but the laptop didnt make any sound and the phone did not show anything on the screen

Thank you
(08-05-2016, 09:06 AM)sammyyoung Wrote: Good Morning,

I have tried to connect it but the laptop didnt make any sound and the phone did not show anything on the screen

Thank you

Have the battery take out and boosted
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-05-2016, 10:47 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 09:06 AM)sammyyoung Wrote: Good Morning,

Thank you

Have the battery take out and boosted
no but the battery was fully charge when it happened
(08-05-2016, 11:26 AM)sammyyoung Wrote: no but the battery was fully charge when it happened

@Hovatek actually meant that you should take out and boost the battery.
If you can take it out yourself, then take the device to a phone technician
(08-05-2016, 10:00 PM)X3non Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 11:26 AM)sammyyoung Wrote: no but the battery was fully charge when it happened

@Hovatek actually meant that you should take out and boost the battery.
If you can take it out yourself, then take the device to a phone technician

i have removed battery and even tried it with another phone it is about 89% charged and my battery on that phone latter i put it back it didnt on my phone. But now my phone is on but the screen is black not displaying anything like a dead phone i can only hear sound that its on

(08-10-2016, 02:38 PM)sammyyoung Wrote: i have removed battery and even tried it with another phone it is about 89% charged and my battery on that phone latter i put it back it didnt on my phone. But now my phone is on but the screen is black not displaying anything like a dead phone i can only hear sound that its on

You should have the screen connector checked
Please can you post application for solving the problem of SALESTRACKERSYSTEM has stopped, please! Am frustrated. Please!