Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TWRP recovery for Wiko slide 2

Please Hovatek Many of us using Wiko slide 2 needs to enjoy some features in Android phone like xpose installer, busy box and many others but the fear of Brick is the problem buh if we can get TWRP recovery even if d phone is Brick through d TWRP recovery n backup stock rom of custom Roms we will b able to revive it.... Please am a person that loves customization..... Help us port TWRP recovery for Wiko slide 2, other phones has it except ours..... Thanks so much for ur Help...

Sent from my SLIDE2 using Hovatek mobile

(07-31-2016, 06:04 AM)Unclemrerudite Wrote: Please Hovatek Many of us using Wiko slide 2 needs to enjoy some features in Android phone like xpose installer, busy box and many others but the fear of Brick is the problem buh if we can get TWRP recovery even if d phone is Brick through d TWRP recovery n backup stock rom of custom Roms we will b able to revive it.... Please am a person that loves customization..... Help us port TWRP recovery for Wiko slide 2, other phones has it except ours.....  Thanks so much for ur Help...

lets have your whatsapp number
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-31-2016, 05:03 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:04 AM)Unclemrerudite Wrote: Please Hovatek Many of us using Wiko slide 2 needs to enjoy some features in Android phone like xpose installer, busy box and many others but the fear of Brick is the problem buh if we can get TWRP recovery even if d phone is Brick through d TWRP recovery n backup stock rom of custom Roms we will b able to revive it.... Please am a person that loves customization..... Help us port TWRP recovery for Wiko slide 2, other phones has it except ours.....  Thanks so much for ur Help...

08063025644...... Thanks Hovatek Will b waiting for your reply........
(07-31-2016, 05:03 PM)hovatek Wrote:

I have not gotten any reply from Havotek through Whatsapp ......please Havotek

(08-18-2016, 03:44 PM)Unclemrerudite Wrote: I have not gotten any reply from Havotek through Whatsapp ......please Havotek

attach the stock recovery image and scatter file if any
BTW whats the android version and  chipset?
(08-18-2016, 05:04 PM)X3non Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 03:44 PM)Unclemrerudite Wrote: I have not gotten any reply from Havotek through Whatsapp ......please Havotek

attach the stock recovery image and scatter file if any
BTW whats the android version and  chipset?

Don't have the scatter file

Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Processor: 1.4GHz Octa Core Processor (Mediatek MT6582M)
GPU: Mali-450MP

(08-22-2016, 11:45 AM)Unclemrerudite Wrote: Don't have the scatter file

Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Processor: 1.4GHz Octa Core Processor (Mediatek MT6582M)
GPU: Mali-450MP

backup the recovery image & scatter file using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html