Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Screen turned white

Please i think tecno m3 old stock rom have a problem.. I flashed it and the phone screen turned white. I tried using the new one but it is not compatible with the phone... I really need a good tecno m3 stock rom a and it should include user data and cache ple

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20150101_012250.jpg (Size: 1.45 MB / Downloads: 1)
(07-31-2016, 10:15 AM)ALBA Wrote: Please i think tecno m3 old stock rom have a problem.. I flashed it and the phone screen turned white. I tried using the new one but it is not compatible with the phone... I really need a good tecno m3 stock rom a and it should include user data and cache ple

There are multiple variants of the tecno M3. You need to flash the right one.
What was the original Android version of the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
This one is the old version 4.2.2 and I tried the new one but is not compatible with it

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
(07-31-2016, 11:26 PM)ALBA Wrote: This one is the old version 4.2.2 and I tried the new one but is not compatible with it

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

either you've not flashed the right variant or its a cloned M3.
did you see the pic @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html to confirm its Old OS?
I borrowed one of my friend's phone . The same tecno m3 and I backup.. I flashed it and it was successful but the imei were invalid so I tried writing it back but the imei I got was one when I open the phone and removed the battery.. I write back the sim one imei and it worked but the sim 2 is still invalid

(08-02-2016, 10:07 AM)ALBA Wrote: I borrowed one of my friend's phone . The same tecno m3 and I backup.. I flashed it and it was successful but the imei were invalid so I tried writing it back but the imei I got was one when I open the phone and removed the battery.. I write back the sim one imei and it worked but the sim 2 is still invalid

Check settings>about and tell us what your baseband says..
Also its possible the imei you used is not correct try cross checking it or try another or try the same one you used for sim 1
I tried but still the same
(08-02-2016, 09:27 PM)ALBA Wrote: I tried but still the same

I guess you need to try another firmware..
Or try backingup the nvram from the other phone and restoring to yours
(08-02-2016, 09:27 PM)ALBA Wrote: I tried but still the same

Just write any valid IMEI to the phone
I did it using mtk droid tool... Thank u all