Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android In respect to.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

In respect to.

In respect to.

Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
31-07-2016, 02:57 PM

Peace be on to you sir. 
Sir, what I want to ask is in respect to the thread you created on how to backup_domp an android’s boot, recovery, userdata and system partition images. Here is the link to the thread: -https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1405.html. I used the first method given and it did work out for me. Here are the lists of the partitions I backup.
1. Boot
2. Cache
3. Fbootlogo
4. Logo
5. Misc
6. Miscdata
7. Prodnv
8. Recovery
9. System
10. Userdata
11. Wcnfixnv1
12. Wcnfixnv2
13. Wcnmodem
14. Wcnruntimenv1
15. Wcnruntimenv2
16. Wsdp
17. Wfixnv1
18. Wfixnv2
19. Wmodem
20. Wruntimenv1
21. Wruntimenv2

What I want to know now is, how do I name these portions to their name and extension name?  For example, for SYSTEM, the name is (System) and the extension name is (.img), so also to recovery, boot, and userdata. But for the rest I don’t know how to name them. For example, the name of (wcnfixnv1, wcnfixnv2, Wcnruntimenv1, Wcnruntimenv2, prodnv etc.) I don’t know and the extension name they should have either (.img) or (.bin) I don’t know also. Please help me out on how to name them. I am using spreadtrum phone, I want to make (.PAC) of the partitions.

Secondly, the userdata I backup has 2.92GB of size while I was expecting between 40MB – 50MB. How do I fix it? I tried using yaffey and it did not work.  

Thirdly, sir, can I use itel 1702 stock rom to flash itel 1701? Will it work fine?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-08-2016, 08:22 PM
(31-07-2016, 02:57 PM)Ahlulbait Peace be on to you sir. 
Sir, what I want to ask is in respect to the thread you created on how to backup_domp an android’s boot, recovery, userdata and system partition images. Here is the link to the thread: -https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1405.html. I used the first method given and it did work out for me. Here are the lists of the partitions I backup.
1. Boot
2. Cache
3. Fbootlogo
4. Logo
5. Misc
6. Miscdata
7. Prodnv
8. Recovery
9. System
10. Userdata
11. Wcnfixnv1
12. Wcnfixnv2
13. Wcnmodem
14. Wcnruntimenv1
15. Wcnruntimenv2
16. Wsdp
17. Wfixnv1
18. Wfixnv2
19. Wmodem
20. Wruntimenv1
21. Wruntimenv2

What I want to know now is, how do I name these portions to their name and extension name?  For example, for SYSTEM, the name is (System) and the extension name is (.img), so also to recovery, boot, and userdata. But for the rest I don’t know how to name them. For example, the name of (wcnfixnv1, wcnfixnv2, Wcnruntimenv1, Wcnruntimenv2, prodnv etc.) I don’t know and the extension name they should have either (.img) or (.bin) I don’t know also. Please help me out on how to name them. I am using spreadtrum phone, I want to make (.PAC) of the partitions.

Secondly, the userdata I backup has 2.92GB of size while I was expecting between 40MB – 50MB. How do I fix it? I tried using yaffey and it did not work.  

Thirdly, sir, can I use itel 1702 stock rom to flash itel 1701? Will it work fine?

1. The screenshot below hould belp

[Image: ScreenHunter_176-Aug.-01-20.17.jpg]

2. Userdata could be that large depending on the user. What is the size of system?

3. Its a bad idea to inter-flash pac files
This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 08:23 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
02-08-2016, 12:40 AM
God day sir, thanks a lot for your reply.

Sir, I am still finding it hard to figure it out.
Please help me use one of these methods.

1). For example, if wmodem is fdl1, then it will be

Wmodem = fdl1.bin
Mcnruntimenv1 = u-boot.bin and the rest.

Or
2). Help me number them so that i can be able to cross and say your number is the number my number 1.
For example, i have boot to be number 1 in my list, help number ur own so that i can be able to know which one correspond to boot from ur list.

Lastly, the system size of my partition is 1GB.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-08-2016, 03:34 PM
(02-08-2016, 12:40 AM)Ahlulbait God day sir, thanks a lot for your reply.

Sir, I am still finding it hard to figure it out.
Please help me use one of these methods.

1). For example, if wmodem is fdl1, then it will be

Wmodem = fdl1.bin
Mcnruntimenv1 = u-boot.bin and the rest.

Or
2). Help me number them so that i can be able to cross and say your number is the number my number 1.
For example, i have boot to be number 1 in my list, help number ur own so that i can be able to know which one correspond to boot from ur list.

Lastly, the system size of my partition is 1GB.

I would need to see your partition table 
Its possible for userdata to be over 2GB then
Why not try backing up using a Box?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
03-08-2016, 03:02 AM

Those box are not common where I am. But I once checked on net to see how much it could cost and the price I saw is truly not something I can afford, that's why I want an easy method.

Thanks a lot for your effort sir. My partitions screenshot is attached.
Attached Files
.jpg
TMPDOODLE1470189237009.jpg
Size: 178.58 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-08-2016, 01:47 PM
(03-08-2016, 03:02 AM)Ahlulbait Those box are not common where I am. But I once checked on net to see how much it could cost and the price I saw is truly not something I can afford, that's why I want an easy method.

Thanks a lot for your effort sir. My partitions screenshot is attached.

These in .img

1. Boot
2. Cache
7. Prodnv
8. Recovery
9. System
10. Userdata

The rest in .bin
This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 01:47 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
04-08-2016, 02:21 AM
Alright, thanks sir.
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
05-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Good afternoon sir, happy Friday.
sir, I finally made a PAC of my partitions but when I try to load it, it says:- "Bin packet's size is too small, maybe it has been destructed! & Load bin packet failed" and when try to use the raw files, FDL started Checking baudrate even before I plugged my phone while it was supposed to be after I have plugin my phone. how do I fix it? I used SC77xx32 from the product list, it's the only one that matches my phone partition others didn't match. my phone model is itel_1701.
This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 04:25 PM by Ahlulbait. Edit Reason: needed to add more comments
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
Ahlulbait
05-08-2016, 03:36 PM
I used SC77xx_32 from the product list, its the only one that match's with my phone partitions
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2016, 09:16 AM

(05-08-2016, 03:30 PM)Ahlulbait Good afternoon sir, happy Friday.
sir, I finally made a PAC of my partitions but when I try to load it, it says:- "Bin packet's size is too small, maybe it has been destructed!  &  Load bin packet failed"  and when try to use the raw files, FDL started Checking baudrate even before I plugged my phone while it was supposed to be after I have plugin my phone. how do I fix it? I used SC77xx32 from the product list, it's the only one that matches my phone partition others didn't match. my phone model is itel_1701.

You best use a box.
Itel 1701 pac file is available @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html

Note!