Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

long booting and restarting

Gud day, Team Hovatek. I have this issue with my phone that everytime i reboot or power on my phone  it up, it takes it several minutes ( beyond normal, say 20-25mins) to finish booting to homescreen and most times i have it restarting again to finished booting i.e ''HiOs is starting... Optimizing app 20 of 150''. 
Please, how can i stop this ''optimizing app'' or perhaps, make it boot up faster and without restarting ??? 
phone make: tecno l8 plus
root status : yes (Rooted with kingroot)

Thanks in advance....

(08-01-2016, 12:40 PM)brainhenry3 Wrote: Gud day, Team Hovatek. I have this issue with my phone that everytime i reboot or power on my phone  it up, it takes it several minutes ( beyond normal, say 20-25mins) to finish booting to homescreen and most times i have it restarting again to finished booting i.e ''HiOs is starting... Optimizing app 20 of 150''. 
Please, how can i stop this ''optimizing app'' or perhaps, make it boot up faster and without restarting ??? 
phone make: tecno l8 plus
root status : yes (Rooted with kingroot)

Thanks in advance....

Backup Phone https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
Waiting!!
Thank you for your prompt response. I was able to resolve it today at Carlcare.
I need to root my phone L8 plus. Not with kingroot again. What other mean is secure for me
Also help inbox me your number. I might need you to do it for me.
(08-02-2016, 07:52 PM)brainhenry3 Wrote: Thank you for your prompt response. I was able to resolve it today at Carlcare.
I need to root my phone L8 plus. Not with kingroot again. What other mean is secure for me

Create a new thread to avoid mixup see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create thread