08-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Uninstalling or removing unwanted programs or software is one of the most common and important tasks that all PC or windows users perform. However, if you’re new to Windows 10, you may not know how to remove every applications. The old-school Programs and Features and control panel menu that Windows 7 and XP users are used to still exists, but won’t actually delete newer kinds of applications.
Whether it is a desktop program, aWindows 8-style Modern application or a new-fangled Universal application, there’s one simple way to remove it. Here’s how to uninstall any program or software in Windows 10, even if you don’t know what kind of application it is.
- Open the Start menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click System on the Settings menu.
4. Select Apps & features from the left pane.
A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
5. Select an app you wish to uninstall.
6. Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
7. Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
Article from - http://www.xclusivetechblog.com/how-to-u...indows-10/