Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] MALATA M4 stock rom

Hi Hovatek, plz i urgently need MALATA M4 stock rom with flash tools and drivers. Thanks in advance.

(08-04-2016, 03:18 PM)agagagag100 Wrote: Hi Hovatek, plz i urgently need MALATA M4 stock rom with flash tools and drivers. Thanks in advance.

Whats wrong with the phone?
(08-04-2016, 03:18 PM)agagagag100 Wrote: Hi Hovatek, plz i urgently need MALATA M4 stock rom with flash tools and drivers. Thanks in advance.

The will boot perfectly but it will always say 'unfortunately......some apps have stopped and it does that every second
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 10:19 AM by hovatek. )
(08-04-2016, 09:28 PM)agagagag100 Wrote: The will boot perfectly but it will always say 'unfortunately......some apps have stopped and it does that every second

What are the exact error messages?
Might be a malware issue
the error messages are 'unfortunately update GUI have stopped, music have stopped and stuffs like that. The most annoying thing is that my laptop would not even recognize it a bit. I have installed MEDIATECH drivers, enabled USB debbuging.
(08-06-2016, 09:20 PM)agagagag100 Wrote: the error messages are 'unfortunately update GUI have stopped, music have stopped and stuffs like that. The most annoying thing is that my laptop would not even recognize it a bit. I have installed MEDIATECH drivers, enabled USB debbuging.

Try the methods @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-remove-p...roid-phone
Pls I need Malata M4 stock rom for my phone
I mistakenly flash my phone with Malata n402 stock room

Pls your help is needed
Thanks
(06-05-2017, 08:42 AM)seunboriowo1 Wrote: Pls I need Malata M4 stock rom for my phone
I mistakenly flash my phone with Malata n402 stock room

Pls your help is needed
Thanks

Please create new thread, this is someone's else support thread, see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create.