Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Urgent need to unbrick infinix hot 2 android one marshmallow
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Urgent need to unbrick infinix hot 2 android one marshmallow

Urgent need to unbrick infinix hot 2 android one marshmallow

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ddd
ddd
ddd
06-08-2016, 11:37 PM

I bricked my device while trying to install twrp and supersu
Pls is there a way I can unbrick and retain my data
I'm stuck in bootloop pls help

16gb+2gb
ddd
ddd
ddd
07-08-2016, 12:03 AM
Pls hovatek I need help oo pls
U guys help
ddd
ddd
ddd
07-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Pls u guys
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
Techie Member
07-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Obviously you can flash the stock rom again with SPtools but you WILL lose data. If you plug your phone in whilst booting, does the PC see the phone to get access to data that way?
I am guessing you didnt do a backup before you tried flashing recovery and SU?
Off the top of my head, the best course of action is to get recovery properly flashed first, keep trying that and once that is done you can at least back up the current rom your phone has on it unless you have wiped that already with a bad flash.
mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
07-08-2016, 03:46 PM

As of retaining ur data, i doubt that. Bt yes u can unbrick your device. Visit d rom section, download the rom of ur fone and flash via sp tool.
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
Techie Member
07-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Have you tried MTKtools to see if you can back up the current rom from a powered off state?
ddd
ddd
ddd
07-08-2016, 04:47 PM
(07-08-2016, 03:45 PM)robneymcplum Obviously you can flash the stock rom again with SPtools but you WILL lose data. If you plug your phone in whilst booting, does the PC see the phone to get access to data that way?
I am guessing you didnt do a backup before you tried flashing recovery and SU?
Off the top of my head, the best course of action is to get recovery properly flashed first, keep trying that and once that is done you can at least back up the current rom your phone has on it unless you have wiped that already with a bad flash.

Yes my pic sees my phone when I put it in twrp recovery and I can copy out data and sp flash tools detects my phone hw do I flash back the stock recovery

And I was told by a friend that I can retain my data by flashing the marshmallow rom but I should untick userdata and cache on sp flash tools but I can't find the marshmallow rom
And when I tried to do fix permissions in recovery it scans each system file and at the end it says boot.img bad
ddd
ddd
ddd
07-08-2016, 04:50 PM
(07-08-2016, 03:46 PM)robneymcplum Have you tried MTKtools to see if you can back up the current rom from a powered off state?

Not yet
ddd
ddd
ddd
07-08-2016, 05:00 PM
(07-08-2016, 03:46 PM)mboy13 As of retaining ur data, i doubt that. Bt yes u can unbrick your device. Visit d rom section, download the rom of ur fone and flash via sp tool.

Yes I went there but I couldn't identify the marshmallow android one rom
And also the android one rom for the 2gb ram
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
robneymcplum
Techie Member
07-08-2016, 05:05 PM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdev...evelopment

Get the correct TWRP from there, and flash that. Then you can back up your existing rom.
From the same link, find your stock rom to flash that afterwards.
Then find maybe a new custom rom from there.

I am assuming your phone is listed there?
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 05:06 PM by robneymcplum.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next