Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Optimize app for Marshmallow

I was hoping if there are any tech guys here. Please I once used an app called "Instalikes", worked perfectly, not until I bought a new phone pre installed with Marshmallow. Now this app seem to no longer function appropriate as it is new to the OS android M. The thing is the developer I doubt is still alive. Can anyone here make it work on my marshmallow? I know this is a stupid request but it really means a lot to me. Thanks.

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Hovatek mobile

(08-07-2016, 10:54 AM)melomovic Wrote: I was hoping if there are any tech guys here. Please I once used an app called "Instalikes", worked perfectly, not until I bought a new phone pre installed with Marshmallow. Now this app seem to no longer function appropriate as it is new to the OS android M. The thing is the developer I doubt is still alive. Can anyone here make it work on my marshmallow?  I know this is a stupid request but it really means a lot to me. Thanks.

Did you reinstall the app from playstore or restored from previous backup?
App is sorta old and no longer in the play store. I have the apk though. But I've done all necessary installing and reinstalling but not just working out. Hey, I appreciate your concern here. But I guess I'm stuck. I can provide the app's source code though, if required. But I can't tweak it myself I suppose.

(08-09-2016, 08:00 PM)melomovic Wrote: App is sorta old and no longer in the play store. I have the apk though. But I've done all necessary installing and reinstalling but not just working out.  Hey, I appreciate your concern here. But I guess I'm stuck. I can provide the app's source code though, if required. But I can't tweak it myself I suppose.

Search via google or search playstore there should be an app with almost same functionalities