Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] ITEL 1408

HELLO BOSSES, I DOWNLOADED STOCK ROMS OF ITEL 1408 BUT ONE SHOWS WHITE LINES AFTER FLASHING THE OTHER SAYS FDL ERROR FAILED. I BELIEVE THE FAILED ONE IS THE VARIANT I NEED, ANY FIX PLEASE?

(08-09-2016, 08:34 PM)mmtheo Wrote: HELLO BOSSES, I DOWNLOADED STOCK ROMS OF ITEL 1408 BUT ONE SHOWS WHITE LINES AFTER FLASHING THE OTHER SAYS FDL ERROR FAILED. I BELIEVE THE FAILED ONE IS THE VARIANT I NEED, ANY FIX PLEASE?

You can try flash the files one after the other.
You can also try a higher version of research download tool or use upgrade download tool refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-4870.html
but the new upgrade tool has no option to choose file by file, OK how about the FDL ERROR, HOW TO PASS IT
(08-10-2016, 02:57 PM)mmtheo Wrote: but the new upgrade tool has no option to choose file by file, OK how about the FDL ERROR, HOW TO PASS IT

Have you checked the link i sent?
Yea i know i gave you an option other than research download tool
yes I also downloaded the latest one,but MY ITEL 1408 IS THAT ONE THAT HAS GOOGLE ICON BELOW WHEN switching ON.,so the variant is that one not working,
Are u sure u download the correct variety stock rom for ur phone
(08-11-2016, 10:45 AM)mmtheo Wrote: yes I also downloaded the latest one,but MY ITEL 1408 IS THAT ONE THAT HAS GOOGLE ICON BELOW WHEN switching ON.,so the variant is that one not working,

Which tool are you using to flash at the moment?
I used upgrade tool then research download. only one ROM works ,u can try it urself,but with white screen
(08-11-2016, 10:27 PM)mmtheo Wrote: I used upgrade tool then research download. only one ROM works ,u can try it urself,but with white screen

Yours must be a different variant.
We'll work on getting the pac file
yes boss ,I heard there is a third variant plz upload