Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please help my Samsung GT-I8552 clone is dead while trying to format it. It's not cha
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please help my Samsung GT-I8552 clone is dead while trying to format it. It's not cha

[Please help] Please help my Samsung GT-I8552 clone is dead while trying to format it. It's not cha

Mikkodollar
Mikkodollar
Mikkodollar
12-08-2016, 01:56 AM

Please help,my Samsung GT-I8552(Clone) is dead.It's not charging,doesn't power up after I formatted it using SP Splash Tool and when I tried to Flash preloaded.bin it gives the error: DRAM FAIL(4032).Please,what is the next step.Is there hope?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
12-08-2016, 07:09 PM
(12-08-2016, 01:56 AM)Mikkodollar Please help,my Samsung GT-I8552(Clone) is dead.It's not charging,doesn't power up after I formatted it using SP Splash Tool and when I tried to Flash preloaded.bin it gives the error: DRAM FAIL(4032).Please,what is the next step.Is there hope?

The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html