Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my infinx x551 not detected by any pc showing USB NOT DETECTED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my infinx x551 not detected by any pc showing USB NOT DETECTED

[Please help] my infinx x551 not detected by any pc showing USB NOT DETECTED

hassanegu1
hassanegu1
hassanegu1
12-08-2016, 03:23 AM

please and please help me ma phone bricked on the process of upgrading it has been two weeks from nw yet no solution I tried many method of flashing but couldn't work  only problem am facing is the computer is not detecting my device SAYING ''USB NOT RECOGNIZED" tried different computers and USB still pc couldn't detect still have removed battery clip and inserted back still no solution please help please....
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
12-08-2016, 07:43 AM
(12-08-2016, 03:23 AM)hassanegu1 please and please help me ma phone bricked on the process of upgrading it has been two weeks from nw yet no solution I tried many method of flashing but couldn't work  only problem am facing is the computer is not detecting my device SAYING ''USB NOT RECOGNIZED" tried different computers and USB still pc couldn't detect still have removed battery clip and inserted back still no solution please help please....

Have you tried flashing without battery inserted?
If it gives the same error the problem will be in the server board
hassanegu1
hassanegu1
hassanegu1
12-08-2016, 08:28 AM
(12-08-2016, 07:43 AM)peter osoro
(12-08-2016, 03:23 AM)hassanegu1 please and please help me ma phone bricked on the process of upgrading it has been two weeks from nw yet no solution I tried many method of flashing but couldn't work  only problem am facing is the computer is not detecting my device SAYING ''USB NOT RECOGNIZED" tried different computers and USB still pc couldn't detect still have removed battery clip and inserted back still no solution please help please....

Have you tried flashing without battery inserted?
If it gives the same error the problem will be in the server board

OMG! I've removed the  battery clip still no solution ...which one is server board ..so you mean my phone won't come back to life ??
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
12-08-2016, 08:58 AM
The server board is that part between the usb port connecting to montherboard
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
12-08-2016, 09:00 AM

Actually you can take your motherboard and put in a similar working phone and try to flash....it will work if its the serverboard having the problem