Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno M6 dead after flashing

I have a Tecno M6 with androisd system has stopped problem.I flashed it with the stock rom downloaded from here.Now it is totally dead.I tried another rom but flashtool is giving me error 4032.It is now stuck at MTKusb port in device manager.

(08-12-2016, 12:24 PM)cherry1 Wrote: I have a Tecno M6 with androisd system has stopped problem.I flashed it with the stock rom downloaded from here.Now it is totally dead.I tried another rom but flashtool is giving me error 4032.It is now stuck at MTKusb port in device manager.

The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings. Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html

* Also send a screenshot of spflashtool when you load the files and of the error
Format the whole flash except bootloader and try to flash
I downloaded the rom from this site.

Attached Files
.jpg   Untitled.jpg (Size: 197.5 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   Untitled 2.jpg (Size: 283.4 KB / Downloads: 7)
Pls next time u encounter such problem,do not flash the hole rom but flash only the system.img
untick cache and userdata, they are not present in the rom and if successiful do a factory reset to avoid bootloop!
Idea
(08-12-2016, 04:51 PM)peter osoro Wrote: Format the whole flash except bootloader and try to flash

It won't format.It stops at MTK USB Port on device manager instead of Preloader.

Attached Files
.jpg   DM.jpg (Size: 227.79 KB / Downloads: 5)
(08-12-2016, 08:19 PM)cherry1 Wrote: I downloaded the rom from this site.

Untick userdata and cache and flash using Download only
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)