Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Safe fontz for tecno r7 needed
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Safe fontz for tecno r7 needed

Safe fontz for tecno r7 needed

funkymeky
funkymeky
funkymeky
Enthusiastic Member
12-08-2016, 12:54 PM

Please the gurus and odumba hovatek ur boys is loyal o...please I need a nice font for my tecno r7 that won't brick ma Fone.. I use hifont but d fonts of my fone menu is still normal... I only see the new fonts on apps like opera mini and uc web... Please I need a safe font for my fone that will be applied and seen even when I enter my phone menu plz... My fone is rooted but running on a stock rom ..tho I ve flashed a recovery on my fone and my back up is saved to ma fone memory...thanks ..and hope to get ur always aiding response
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
12-08-2016, 03:04 PM
(12-08-2016, 12:54 PM)funkymeky Please the gurus and odumba hovatek ur boys is loyal o...please I need a nice font for my tecno r7 that won't brick ma Fone.. I use hifont but d fonts of my fone menu is still normal... I only see the new fonts on apps like opera mini and uc web... Please I need a safe font for my fone that will be applied and seen even when I enter my phone menu plz... My fone is rooted but running on a stock rom ..tho I ve flashed a recovery on my fone and my back up is saved to ma fone memory...thanks ..and hope to get ur always aiding response

ifont should do it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2016, 10:35 PM
(12-08-2016, 12:54 PM)funkymeky Please the gurus and odumba hovatek ur boys is loyal o...please I need a nice font for my tecno r7 that won't brick ma Fone.. I use hifont but d fonts of my fone menu is still normal... I only see the new fonts on apps like opera mini and uc web... Please I need a safe font for my fone that will be applied and seen even when I enter my phone menu plz... My fone is rooted but running on a stock rom ..tho I ve flashed a recovery on my fone and my back up is saved to ma fone memory...thanks ..and hope to get ur always aiding response

You could try ROM Toolbox lite.
If the phone gets bricked then use Auto Font Unbricker @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1063.html
This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 10:36 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
funkymeky
funkymeky
funkymeky
Enthusiastic Member
21-08-2016, 01:24 PM
auto fonts unbricker...wot abt using a flashable font
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2016, 02:13 PM

(21-08-2016, 01:24 PM)funkymeky auto fonts unbricker...wot abt using a flashable font

See the Auto font unbricker thread for that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.