Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help plz
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help plz

help plz

kenroy
kenroy
kenroy
13-08-2016, 07:34 AM

hello good morning im having a little problem with my blu dash c music d390u it stock at android is upgrading and not moving is there anyone can help me plz? Sad Sad Sad Sad
hello good morning im having a problem with my blu c music d390u phone it stuck on android is upgrading and not moving
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
13-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Please What were u trying to do first before that happened?
kenroy
kenroy
kenroy
13-08-2016, 10:12 AM
(13-08-2016, 08:17 AM)ALBA Please What were u trying to do first before that happened?

ok before all a that happened it was saying updating error so i take out the battery and put it in back and it stuck on android is upgrading and i try to wipe it still the same
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-08-2016, 07:12 PM
(13-08-2016, 10:12 AM)kenroy ok before all a that happened it was saying updating error so i take out the battery and put it in back and it stuck on android is upgrading and i try to wipe it still the same

You need to be specific on how you were trying to upgrade
BTW, it should show Android is upgrading X/X
what are the number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
14-08-2016, 09:56 AM

Boot it up and put as it is for atleast 30 min. Maybe it works.
If not go to recovery and reset data including cache, dalvik cache , and boot it up. It may work.
If none of this work get its stock rom and flash it to the phone,this will definitely work.