Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] BOOT LOOP

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 09:10 AM by AjTheKid. )

(09-09-2016, 04:53 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 03:59 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: What if the EMMC is bad? What do I do then?

It'll have to be changed

How do I change it? Or just to be sure it isn't, how do I check if it is bad? Is that the cause of why SP Flash Tool can't flash the android system?

(09-09-2016, 09:08 AM)AjTheKid Wrote: How do I change it? Or just to be sure it isn't, how do I check if it is bad? Is that the cause of why SP Flash Tool can't flash the android system?

If you wish to change the emmc, take it to a hardware technician
(09-09-2016, 01:17 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 09:08 AM)AjTheKid Wrote: How do I change it? Or just to be sure it isn't, how do I check if it is bad? Is that the cause of why SP Flash Tool can't flash the android system?

If you wish to change the emmc, take it to a hardware technician

No, what I was asking is, how do I check if it is broken. If it is I might buy a new phone or do as you suggested. But until then, how do I check if it is broken?
(09-09-2016, 04:59 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: No, what I was asking is, how do I check if it is broken. If it is I might buy a new phone or do as you suggested. But until then, how do I check if it is broken?

Thats for the technician to test and confirm (with a replacement) but its showing signs of it.
(09-10-2016, 10:04 AM)"hovatek Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 04:59 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: No, what I was asking is, how do I check if it is broken. If it is I might buy a new phone or do as you suggested. But until then, how do I check if it is broken?

Thats for the technician to test and confirm (with a replacement) but its showing signs of it.

Ok, if it costs much I think I'll just buy a new one, if not, I still might consider buying a new one or just be patient. At this point, I am very confused on how it happened in the first place. Thanks for the help, I'll update you when I get something new.