Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO R7
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO R7

[Please help] TECNO R7

Yusbarix
Yusbarix
Yusbarix
15-08-2016, 04:56 PM

my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-08-2016, 06:58 PM
(15-08-2016, 04:56 PM)Yusbarix my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.

Go to recovery and factory reset and check if the issue persist
Yusbarix
Yusbarix
Yusbarix
16-08-2016, 02:29 PM
I did that but am still facing the problem
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
16-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Ok.. can u please restart everything u did again by formatting the device and reflash it again and let's see result
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-08-2016, 09:54 AM

(16-08-2016, 02:29 PM)Yusbarix I did that but am still facing the problem

Sounds like malware... Did you format using the format tab?
Format without bootloader
Then flash using download only
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2016, 06:56 PM
(15-08-2016, 04:56 PM)Yusbarix my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.

If flashing firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html doesn't fix this then you should have the RAM checked

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.