Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO R7

my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.

(08-15-2016, 04:56 PM)Yusbarix Wrote: my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.

Go to recovery and factory reset and check if the issue persist
I did that but am still facing the problem
Ok.. can u please restart everything u did again by formatting the device and reflash it again and let's see result
(08-16-2016, 02:29 PM)Yusbarix Wrote: I did that but am still facing the problem

Sounds like malware... Did you format using the format tab?
Format without bootloader
Then flash using download only
(08-15-2016, 04:56 PM)Yusbarix Wrote: my tecno r7 is hanging, i now download stock rom from your site here, i flashed the phone successfully, when the phone start booting it still hang on Tecno Logo, i still format and download all the required files to the phone using sp flash tool, the phone now boot successfully but when operating the phone it will just automatically hang and reboot it self. please hovatek help me i don't no what to do again.

If flashing firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html doesn't fix this then you should have the RAM checked
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)