Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno p9 went off and refused coming on again
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno p9 went off and refused coming on again

[Please help] my tecno p9 went off and refused coming on again

mesh77
mesh77
mesh77
15-08-2016, 05:45 PM

Hello, I need your help with my Tecno p9 mini pad. it started going off and on last week before going completely off two days ago. I thought the battery was not charged enough, so i left it to charge overnight and i tried to put it back on but it did not come up again up till now. I tried charging it several times, but yet no solution. when i plug it to my pc it does not show sign that it is connected, but makes a sound that indicates its connected to the pc.

Please I really do need ur help to restore my phone back. Thanks in anticipation for your kindness Angel
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-08-2016, 07:00 PM
(15-08-2016, 05:45 PM)mesh77 Hello, I need your help with my Tecno p9 mini pad. it started going off and on last week before going completely off two days ago. I thought the battery was not charged enough, so i left it to charge overnight and i tried to put it back on but it did not come up again up till now. I tried charging it several times, but yet no solution. when i plug it to my pc it does not show sign that it is connected, but makes a sound that indicates its connected to the pc.

Please I really do need ur help to restore my phone back. Thanks in anticipation for your kindness Angel

Try taking out the battery and boosting it externally