Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my tecno p9 went off and refused coming on again

Hello, I need your help with my Tecno p9 mini pad. it started going off and on last week before going completely off two days ago. I thought the battery was not charged enough, so i left it to charge overnight and i tried to put it back on but it did not come up again up till now. I tried charging it several times, but yet no solution. when i plug it to my pc it does not show sign that it is connected, but makes a sound that indicates its connected to the pc.

Please I really do need ur help to restore my phone back. Thanks in anticipation for your kindness Angel

(08-15-2016, 05:45 PM)mesh77 Wrote: Hello, I need your help with my Tecno p9 mini pad. it started going off and on last week before going completely off two days ago. I thought the battery was not charged enough, so i left it to charge overnight and i tried to put it back on but it did not come up again up till now. I tried charging it several times, but yet no solution. when i plug it to my pc it does not show sign that it is connected, but makes a sound that indicates its connected to the pc.

Please I really do need ur help to restore my phone back. Thanks in anticipation for your kindness Angel

Try taking out the battery and boosting it externally