Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] i changed my samsung gti8552 fonts and bricked my phone

please help me I bricked my Samsung galaxy gti8552 it all happened when I installed rom. toolbox and changed my fonts it first rebooted and I tried rebooting it again and it isn't coming on again d lights only comes on and off when I plugged it to charger and if I try booting on while connected to charger it will go to d Samsung galaxy page and still goes off....I don't av any recovery on it and no back up made...it's a clone Samsung galaxy please help on how to recover it back to normal state!!! I'm waiting aimlessly to Ur response /tutorial

(08-15-2016, 11:33 PM)matswags Wrote: please  help me I bricked my Samsung  galaxy  gti8552 it all happened  when I installed rom. toolbox  and changed my fonts it first  rebooted  and I tried  rebooting  it again  and it isn't coming  on again d lights only comes on and off when I plugged  it to charger and if I try booting on while connected to charger it will go to d Samsung galaxy page and still goes off....I don't av any recovery  on it and no back up made...it's a clone Samsung  galaxy please  help on how to recover it back to normal  state!!!  I'm waiting  aimlessly  to Ur response /tutorial

Try this and report progress https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1063.html