Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

System is taking almost half of my memory space

I av an internal memory of 16gb on my infinix x-551, I ran out of memory ND discovered dat system has taken half of my memory space 8gb.... D annoying tin is dat I can't view of delete WATS taken up my storage space..... Pls wat can I do

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

(08-16-2016, 12:33 AM)princey Wrote: I av an internal memory of 16gb on my infinix x-551, I ran out of memory ND discovered  dat system has taken half of my memory space 8gb.... D annoying  tin is dat I can't view of delete WATS taken up my storage space..... Pls wat can I do

Its probably virus try copying out the files you can access and wipe internal memory
(08-16-2016, 12:33 AM)princey Wrote: I av an internal memory of 16gb on my infinix x-551, I ran out of memory ND discovered  dat system has taken half of my memory space 8gb.... D annoying  tin is dat I can't view of delete WATS taken up my storage space..... Pls wat can I do

Thats quite normal depending on your firmware. If you want to reduce the size then root and remove bloatware.
If you need more space to install apps then try the ebr tweak @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-718.html