Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Huawei honor bee after upgrade stuck at logo

now i'm stock rom only but how can i update the given rom as my phone not rooted also

(08-22-2016, 11:07 AM)anil dasari Wrote: now i'm stock rom only but how can i update the given rom as my phone not rooted also

Do you mean you've flashed back the stock ROM and the phone is working again?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes but how can i upgrade to newest version as given
(08-23-2016, 09:29 AM)anil dasari Wrote: yes but how can i upgrade to newest version as given

You can update via stock recovery
i think you people not understanding now i'm back with my build no 108 stock rom original and i want to install build 114 instalation done successfully but stuck at Honor logo latest rom's screen shot also added please advice how can i upgrade my device
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 09:33 AM by X3non. )
(08-24-2016, 09:06 AM)anil dasari Wrote: i think you people not understanding now i'm back with my build no 108 stock rom original and i want to install build 114 instalation done successfully but stuck at Honor logo latest rom's screen shot also added please advice how can i upgrade my device

try doing a factory reset in recovery mode
BTW how did you install the build 114 upgrade.. SP flash tool or recovery mode?
Installed through recovery mode only and before doing this done factory reset also done
(08-25-2016, 10:54 AM)anil dasari Wrote: Installed through recovery mode only and before doing this done factory reset also done

From what I can tell, the update zip you flashed bricked your phone.
Ensure its actually for your phone and retry it.
If it bricks your phone again then the problem is surely from the update zip. Search for a compatible one or check under Settings > About for a software update
as enquired with official huawei team given build 114 not for indian users is there any alternate to get this work for indian users
(08-28-2016, 08:38 AM)anil dasari Wrote: as enquired with official huawei team given build 114 not for indian users is there any alternate to get this work for indian users

you'll have to search for a custom ROM then