Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno P5 has went off, any help pls
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Tecno P5 has went off, any help pls

My Tecno P5 has went off, any help pls

olumicco
olumicco
olumicco
20-08-2016, 03:47 PM

I recently flash tecno p5 with sp flashing tool on my PC, and it was successfully done but I was then wanted to reflash it back, but the its not going at all and the phone has even went off, so only showing the red line whenever I connect the phone, pls any help!!!
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
22-08-2016, 10:53 AM
(20-08-2016, 03:47 PM)olumicco I recently flash tecno p5 with sp flashing tool on my PC, and it was successfully done but I was then wanted to reflash it back, but the its not going at all and the phone has even went off, so only showing the red line whenever I connect the phone, pls any help!!!

What is the colour of the first tecno logo that shows when you boot the phone (as at time it was still working)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2016, 10:54 AM
(20-08-2016, 03:47 PM)olumicco I recently flash tecno p5 with sp flashing tool on my PC, and it was successfully done but I was then wanted to reflash it back, but the its not going at all and the phone has even went off, so only showing the red line whenever I connect the phone, pls any help!!!

1. does it give any error after the red bar?
2. before it got bricked, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear, blue or white?
3. which firmware did you flash and where did you download it from

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.