Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] PHONE STILL HAVING ISSUE AFTER BEEN FLASHED

I flashed(used the options provided in sp flash tool) my tecno D9 yet it wont stop displaying "unfortunately com.android.gapps;settings;... has stopped, it would even switch itself off at times and i'll have to remove the battery, wait for about 3mins before i can get it to power on. it wont even power anymore unless i flash its preloader or the whole rom and ive tried stock roms from three different sources. whats the solution, please help!

(08-20-2016, 10:19 PM)RemmylknSpicy Wrote: I flashed(used the options provided in sp flash tool) my tecno D9 yet it wont stop displaying "unfortunately com.android.gapps;settings;... has stopped, it would even switch itself off at times and i'll have to remove the battery, wait for about 3mins before i can get it to power on. it wont even power anymore unless i flash its preloader or the whole rom and ive tried stock roms from three different sources. whats the solution, please help!

Goto the format tab and format without bootloader then flash using download only