Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Samsung Galaxy S4 black screeen

HI, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19500 and the screen is completely black. When I turn on the phone it just vibrates then does the music whenever I boot but, I can't see it. I tried to remove the battery and press the power button for 1 minute, reinserted the battery again but still it won't work. Any tips on what I should do?

(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)AjTheKid Wrote: HI, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19500 and the screen is completely black. When I turn on the phone it just vibrates then does the music whenever I boot but, I can't see it. I tried to remove the battery and press the power button for 1 minute, reinserted the battery again but still it won't work. Any tips on what I should do?

Pls What were u doing before it happened to give u black screen... if u on ur phone and it vibrates and give u the sound ,then it mean there is a fault with ur phone's screen but not firmware problem....
(08-21-2016, 01:38 PM)ALBA Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)AjTheKid Wrote: HI, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19500 and the screen is completely black. When I turn on the phone it just vibrates then does the music whenever I boot but, I can't see it. I tried to remove the battery and press the power button for 1 minute, reinserted the battery again but still it won't work. Any tips on what I should do?

Pls What were u doing before it happened to give u black screen... if u on ur phone and it vibrates and give u the sound ,then it mean there is a fault with ur phone's screen but not firmware problem....
I was just charging my phone one day then, the black screen happened. Is there a fix for that?
(08-22-2016, 12:26 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I was just charging my phone one day then, the black screen happened. Is there a fix for that?

You should have your screen and its connector checked
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-22-2016, 06:55 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 12:26 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I was just charging my phone one day then, the black screen happened. Is there a fix for that?

You should have your screen and its connector checked

Ok, I'll drop it off at the repair shop tomorrow