Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] infinix x506 screen rotation problem

(09-18-2016, 05:40 PM)dipson4 Wrote: Yes,it boots to stock recovery but after I flash the recovery you sent,,it won't boot to recovery again,,,,,,,OR can I restore the backup from the stock recovery???

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile

No, you can't restore the backup from stock recovery.
Instead of using the custom recovery I sent, try using the recovery.img in the TWRP backup you're trying to restore

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
it won't boot to recovery still....I have tried different ways including adb,,but it won't boot to recovery,,I have flashed backup recovery, the one you sent,,am so so unhappy now
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 12:02 PM by hovatek. )
(09-20-2016, 09:57 AM)dipson4 Wrote: it won't boot to recovery still....I have tried different ways including adb,,but it won't boot to recovery,,I have flashed backup recovery, the one you sent,,am so so unhappy now

just to be sure, yours is X506 16GB J608 Kitkat right?
backup the working phone in scatter format using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
I can't get access to the working infinix now because the owner is kinda away for now..... But while trying to learn the process with my phone, I made a scatter file of preloader and recovery... But as I tried to flash it,,, I got the error,, pmt changed for the rom, it must be downloaded... Any reason why?

(09-21-2016, 11:46 PM)dipson4 Wrote: I can't get access to the working infinix now because the owner is kinda away for now..... But while trying to learn the process with my phone, I made a scatter file of preloader and recovery... But as I tried to flash it,,, I got the error,, pmt changed for the rom, it must be downloaded... Any reason why?

if you created the scatter file with Miracle Box, it won't work directly on SP flash tool
So how do I flash it? Or what do I do

(09-22-2016, 02:37 PM)dipson4 Wrote: So how do I flash it? Or what do I do

you can flash using miracle box as well
see the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13894.html