Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SAMSUNG GALAXY WIN GT I8552 CLONE SCREEN BLACK AFTER FLASH
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SAMSUNG GALAXY WIN GT I8552 CLONE SCREEN BLACK AFTER FLASH

SAMSUNG GALAXY WIN GT I8552 CLONE SCREEN BLACK AFTER FLASH

picasa@225
picasa@225
picasa@225
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2016, 12:11 PM

Hi everyboy i have a SAMSUNG Galaxy Win GT I 8552 Clone . I flashed it with lot of MTK 6572 I8552 FIRMWARE found on internet and some forums using SPF Tool but all these firmawre after flashing make my phone dead but i try one who works , after flashing and turn on my phone i see that the screen of my phone is black but i see the light of the keys on my samsung . It's like my phone work but screen stay black and i can do anything !!! How can i manage to slove this problem !!! Thanks you !!!!!
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
24-08-2016, 02:48 PM
(23-08-2016, 12:11 PM)picasa@225 Hi everyboy i have a SAMSUNG Galaxy Win GT I 8552 Clone . I flashed it with lot of MTK 6572 I8552 FIRMWARE found on internet and some forums using SPF Tool but all these firmawre after flashing make my phone dead but i try one who works , after flashing and turn on my phone i see that the screen of my phone is black but i see the light of the keys on my samsung . It's like my phone work but screen stay black and i can do anything !!! How can i manage to slove this problem !!! Thanks you !!!!!

Seems yours is a different variant from the firmwares you have tried.
List the firmwares you have used so far with thier links so we dont repeat when searching.
Also any other firmware you see untick preloader and flash the rest of the files
picasa@225
picasa@225
picasa@225
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2016, 09:08 PM
ok thank you matybazz i will try what you tell me and post result
picasa@225
picasa@225
picasa@225
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2016, 09:17 PM
i tried another firmware without untick preloader files on SPF Tools now my phone boot normally but i have an booloop on samsung logo who shinning again and again. i tried to make a factory reset but i have this messag = "Mount/data Error "
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-08-2016, 10:50 PM

(24-08-2016, 09:17 PM)picasa@225 i tried another firmware without untick preloader files on SPF Tools now my phone boot normally but i have an booloop on samsung logo who shinning again and again. i tried to make a factory reset but i have this messag = "Mount/data Error "

do an emmc wipe in factory mode (vol down + power button)
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

also try to post the link to the ROM you flashed to fix the black screen issue..
 it may help others
picasa@225
picasa@225
picasa@225
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2016, 11:16 PM
wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww i found solution to my phone bootloop after flashing. the firmware files i used to flash my phone come without userdata.img i mean what cause bootloop. I SAID THAT BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I TRIED

1)i copy userdata.img files from another firmware folder and paste it in the folder of the firmware who make my phone bootloop
2) i opened scatter files from the firmware folder who make my phone bootloop in looking for that line " partition_name: USRDATA file_name: userdata.img is_download: flase " i erase <false> and put <true> this step permit scatter files to load userdata.img files in SPF Tools before flashing your phone. when i finished i saved scatter files and close
3) now i opened SPF Tools and load scatter files and i see that userdata.img files who was not here before appear now
4) i format my phone first and after i flashed it using donwload on SPF Tools
5) when flash is finished i turn on my phone . the boot took about 2min and my phone start normally without any problem !!!!!!!

PS : I TRIED THIS SOLUTION MANY TIMES WITH userdata.img files FROM ANOTHER FIRMWARE SOMETIMES MY PHONE TURN ON NORMALLY BUT I SEE MESSAGE " unsuccessfull encryptment" IN THIS CASE YOU CAN MAKE A "factory reset" IF "factory reset" DON'T WORK BOOT YOUR PHONE IN CHINA DOWNLOAD MODE AND MAKE "emmc" IF THIS NOT WORK AGAIN TRY ANOTHER userdata.img files THIS IS WHAT I DONE FINALLY I FOUND THE GOOD userdata.img FILES

this is the link of Samsung Galaxy Win GT I8552 MTK6572 Firmware i used === >> http://www.4shared.com/get/h94lauwLba/Sa...y_sub.html
this is the link of userdata.img files i used . " i uploaded the file on 4shared" =====>> http://www.4shared.com/folder/VWaGhYda/_online.html
This post was last modified: 24-08-2016, 11:47 PM by picasa@225.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-08-2016, 10:44 AM
(24-08-2016, 11:16 PM)picasa@225 wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww i found solution to my phone bootloop after flashing. the firmware files i used to flash my phone come without userdata.img i mean what cause bootloop. I SAID THAT BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I TRIED

1)i copy userdata.img files from another firmware folder and paste it in the folder of the firmware who make my phone bootloop
2) i opened scatter files from the firmware folder who make my phone bootloop in looking for that line " partition_name: USRDATA  file_name: userdata.img is_download: flase " i erase <false> and put <true> this step permit scatter files to load userdata.img files in SPF Tools before flashing your phone. when i finished i saved scatter files and close
3) now i opened SPF Tools and load scatter files and i see that userdata.img files who was not here before appear now
4) i format my phone first and after i flashed it using donwload on SPF Tools
5) when flash is finished i turn on my phone . the boot took about 2min and my phone start normally without any problem !!!!!!!

PS : I TRIED THIS SOLUTION MANY TIMES WITH userdata.img files  FROM ANOTHER FIRMWARE SOMETIMES MY PHONE TURN ON NORMALLY BUT I SEE MESSAGE " unsuccessfull encryptment" IN THIS CASE YOU CAN MAKE A "factory reset" IF "factory reset" DON'T WORK BOOT YOUR PHONE IN CHINA DOWNLOAD MODE AND MAKE "emmc"  IF THIS NOT WORK AGAIN TRY ANOTHER userdata.img files THIS IS WHAT I DONE FINALLY I FOUND THE GOOD userdata.img FILES

this is the link of Samsung Galaxy Win GT I8552 MTK6572 Firmware i used === >> http://www.4shared.com/get/h94lauwLba/Sa...y_sub.html
this is the link of userdata.img files i used . " i uploaded the file on 4shared" =====>> http://www.4shared.com/folder/VWaGhYda/_online.html

Nice one
calebdenze
calebdenze
calebdenze
05-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Hi how can i hard reset this very Samsung Galaxy Win GT I8552 MTK6572 please i need to hard reset before i get to flash it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-10-2016, 08:41 PM
(05-10-2016, 06:00 PM)calebdenze Hi how can i hard reset this very Samsung Galaxy Win GT I8552 MTK6572  please i need to hard reset before i get to flash it

create a new thread.. this is someone elses support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2016, 08:43 PM

(05-10-2016, 06:00 PM)calebdenze Hi how can i hard reset this very Samsung Galaxy Win GT I8552 MTK6572 please i need to hard reset before i get to flash it

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.