Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] innjoo ONE 3G HD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] innjoo ONE 3G HD

[Please help] innjoo ONE 3G HD

adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2016, 01:16 PM

pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops and its showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
24-08-2016, 02:49 PM
(23-08-2016, 01:16 PM)adajeroh peter pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops and its showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON

I guess the port wasn't fixed properly or it pulled after you used it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2016, 03:49 PM
already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14655.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2016, 08:06 PM
(24-08-2016, 03:49 PM)hovatek already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14655.html

not its charging after external boosting its not storing charge rather it discharge   the reaper told me its thermistor. Which is not in the market but. From what I have read once  a battery temperature is low Charing will pause or stop WHAT I  want to know is the battery  temperature can be NORMAL pls
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2016, 08:24 PM

I have charge it externally by boosting but when it got back on   when plug in the battery bar it shows charging but its really not charging and after some minutes it says battery temp low 
 And this started when I fix the charging port and I don't if its the thermistor  but from what I have read chagrin only stop or pause when the battery temperature is low 
 Also the back of the innjoo cover is glass  so I don't  know if that contribute to the low Temperature of the battery