Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

X-tigi x8 stock ROM needed.

My X-tigi x8 is stuck at bootloop. I want to flash it using sp flashtool but I can't find its stock Rom. I have searched everywhere with no success..Please help me get one.

Sent from my V80 using Hovatek mobile

(08-24-2016, 06:50 PM)Shariffa Wrote: My X-tigi x8 is stuck at bootloop. I want to flash it using sp flashtool but I can't find its stock Rom. I have searched everywhere with no success..Please help me get one.

ran a quick search.. nothing came up
do you have access to a working phone of same model?
I don't have one.

I haven't found another X-tigi X8, please send me a link to download from.

(08-25-2016, 09:07 AM)Shariffa Wrote: I haven't found another X-tigi X8, please send me a link to download from.

You can easily backup the working phone using Miracle box method https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
And flash to your phone using miracle box https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13894.html
(08-25-2016, 09:04 AM)Shariffa Wrote: I don't have one.

(08-25-2016, 09:07 AM)Shariffa Wrote: I haven't found another X-tigi X8, please send me a link to download from.

How did it end up in a bootloop in the first place?
It started with delaying to power up then one day after browsing the internet, I switched off the phone. Upon switching it on it was stuck. The phone is not rooted.

(08-25-2016, 05:48 PM)Shariffa Wrote: It started with delaying to power up then one day after browsing the internet, I switched off the phone. Upon switching it on it was stuck. The phone is not rooted.

have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode?
Also, an emmc wipe in factory mode
I switched to recovery mode and wiped cache partition and then formated to factory mode but still it is stuck.