(08-25-2016, 10:42 AM)Desire Wrote: Please Admin, I need ur assistance on my Nokia lumia, when it's switched on, on the screen it's always display Highlighted yellow and it will instruct me to tap any icon it's on twice which I can't have full access to. Help me to reset to recovery mode.. Thanks in anticipation
* navigate to Settings > about > reset your phone
If you can't get to Settings, then use the hardware buttons combo
* Press and hold the volume down and Power buttons at the same time until the device vibrates
* When you feel any vibration, release the buttons, and then immediately press and hold the volume down button until you see an exclamation mark.
* Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in the following order: volume up, volume down, Power, volume down.
* The device should now restart