Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] TECNO P5 WON'T COME UP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] TECNO P5 WON'T COME UP

[Custom ROM] TECNO P5 WON'T COME UP

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
jahstech
jahstech
jahstech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2015, 12:11 PM

Hi guys please i seriously need your help, i work up yesterday morning only to discover that my tecno p5 which was working perfectly before i slept was not coming up, i thought it was the battery at first, so i bought a desktop charger to boost it, to no avail, the phone doesn't come up at all, it vibrates when i insert the battery and try to put it on, but nothing shows on the screen. Please i need the stock rom of p5 to enable me flash it, pls.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2015, 03:22 PM
(19-02-2015, 12:11 PM)jahstech Hi guys please i seriously need your help, i work up yesterday morning only to discover that my tecno p5 which was working perfectly before i slept was not coming up, i thought it was the battery at first, so i bought a desktop charger to boost it, to no avail, the phone doesn't come up at all, it vibrates when i insert the battery and try to put it on, but nothing shows on the screen. Please i need the stock rom of p5 to enable me flash it, pls.

1. when you boot, is TECNO written in white or blue
2. supply a gmail address for me to grant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jahstech
jahstech
jahstech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2015, 03:31 PM
(19-02-2015, 03:22 PM)hovatek
(19-02-2015, 12:11 PM)jahstech Hi guys please i seriously need your help, i work up yesterday morning only to discover that my tecno p5 which was working perfectly before i slept was not coming up, i thought it was the battery at first, so i bought a desktop charger to boost it, to no avail, the phone doesn't come up at all, it vibrates when i insert the battery and try to put it on, but nothing shows on the screen. Please i need the stock rom of p5 to enable me flash it, pls.

Nothing comes up at all, the screen has not flashed any light since I noticed this issue, the only sign of life the phone has is just the vibration, nothing else.

jahstech4000@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2015, 03:57 PM
(19-02-2015, 03:31 PM)jahstech Nothing comes up at all, the screen has not flashed any light since I noticed this issue, the only sign of life the phone has is just the vibration, nothing else.

jahstech4000@gmail.com

i meant before your phone had this issue. what was the color of TECNO that used to appear once you boot? blue or white?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jahstech
jahstech
jahstech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2015, 04:06 PM

(19-02-2015, 03:57 PM)hovatek
(19-02-2015, 03:31 PM)jahstech Nothing comes up at all, the screen has not flashed any light since I noticed this issue, the only sign of life the phone has is just the vibration, nothing else.

jahstech4000@gmail.com

i meant before your phone had this issue. what was the color of TECNO that used to appear once you boot? blue or white?

I have forgotten, because i flashed a customized rom into the phone and the boot logo also changed. But it was among the first sets of tecno that were released because i bought really early.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2015, 04:19 PM
(19-02-2015, 04:06 PM)jahstech I have forgotten, because i flashed a customized rom into the phone and the boot logo also changed. But it was among the first sets of tecno that were released because i bought really early.

thats likely Old OS p5. granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
jahstech
jahstech
jahstech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2015, 04:40 PM
(19-02-2015, 04:19 PM)hovatek
(19-02-2015, 04:06 PM)jahstech I have forgotten, because i flashed a customized rom into the phone and the boot logo also changed. But it was among the first sets of tecno that were released because i bought really early.

thats likely Old OS p5. granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thanks Boss, i have gotten the mail, please can i still get the link to download the new version, just in case the old one doesn't work out, please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2015, 05:36 PM
(19-02-2015, 04:40 PM)jahstech Thanks Boss, i have gotten the mail, please can i still get the link to download the new version, just in case the old one doesn't work out, please.

granted too.

Note!
jahstech
jahstech
jahstech
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2015, 10:48 PM
(19-02-2015, 05:36 PM)hovatek
(19-02-2015, 04:40 PM)jahstech Thanks Boss, i have gotten the mail, please can i still get the link to download the new version, just in case the old one doesn't work out, please.

granted too.

Thanks a lot, i appreciate
aiye
aiye
aiye
11-10-2015, 10:43 AM

(19-02-2015, 03:31 PM)jahstech
(19-02-2015, 03:22 PM)hovatek

Nothing comes up at all, the screen has not flashed any light since I noticed this issue, the only sign of life the phone has is just the vibration, nothing else.

jahstech4000@gmail.com

Please guys, I am having the same issue and each time I tried getting the P5 on, it vibrates but with nothing on the screen at all. Please help me me out and here is my email aiye816@yahoo.com
Pages (2): 1 2 Next