Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix x510

Infinix x510 16+1 dead after flashing twrp recovery. The phone was password and I try to reset password via miracle box crack and was saying unstable comport.
I try volume + power key and it won't enter recovery as well.
So I flash the use the twrp recovery that I normally use for infinix x510 and the flashing goes successfully with infinix flash tool.
But as am talking to you right now the phone no more on again I try to flash the complete rom but it shown.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Hovatek mobile

(08-26-2016, 10:42 AM)prince1111 Wrote: Infinix x510 16+1 dead after flashing twrp recovery. The phone was password and I try to reset password via miracle box crack and was saying unstable comport.
So I flash the use the twrp recovery that I normally use for infinix x510 and the flashing goes successfully with infinix flash tool.
But as am talking to you right now the phone no more on again I try to flash the complete rom but it shown.

There are multiple variants of the same phone, try flashing the lollipop rom from infinix not android one
And use infinix flash tool
I had the same phone that even sp flash tool couldn't detect but infinix flash tool could
It it could only boot after installing the specific rom

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
(08-26-2016, 10:42 AM)prince1111 Wrote: Infinix x510 16+1 dead after flashing twrp recovery. The phone was password and I try to reset password via miracle box crack and was saying unstable comport.
But as am talking to you right now the phone no more on again I try to flash the complete rom  but it shown.

X510 has many variants
Try Hot 2 X510-D5110-L-20150805 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html
I have downloaded it and it's not working

I also download this
X510-D5110-Androidone-20150824

Thank you hovatek I have Unbrick my phone using marshmallow 6.0 flash it via infinix flash tool. Thanks a lot.
I downloaded the file from hovatek, some much happy