Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee M2 Bricked ..
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee M2 Bricked ..

[Please help] Gionee M2 Bricked ..

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 04:47 PM

I uninstalled the driver and reinstall Vcom driver given in your forum and
I did reintalled sptool with latest one and it did work .. It reached till 100% with green success popup.

I mean to upload the screenshot but I did not seem to find the button.

But after disconnecting phone from pc .. I tried to power on the device but it did not show anything ..

What could be the reason ..
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 05:33 PM
it work .. actually it was battery that was in zero percent .... after charging it started booting, but
the problem which I was having before started again.

my device keeps freezing n hanging and that's the reason I had to flash but the problem persist.

is it of software or hardware problem..

will custom ROM help .. thanks a lot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 06:00 PM
(24-02-2015, 05:33 PM)abhishek it work .. actually it was battery that was in zero percent .... after charging it started booting, but
the problem which I was having before started again.

my device keeps freezing n hanging and that's the reason I had to flash but the problem persist.

is it of software or hardware problem..

will custom ROM help .. thanks a lot

format then flash the files again. Was it the 4GB or 8GB ROM you flashed?
if  it was the 4GB, we have both 4.2 and 4.4 of it and people have complained of problems with 4.4

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2015, 03:29 PM
It was 8gb .. but my device is 4gb anyway as instructed by you I did try to format and flash 4GB Android 4.2 ..
all of sudden it stopped working ... I m not able to do anything and the driver which I had installed doesn't seem
to work and it does recognize my set for 3-4 second and stop and I did the uninstall and re install but it did not help.
Hoping from you again ..
This post was last modified: 26-02-2015, 03:31 PM by abhishek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2015, 07:15 PM

(26-02-2015, 03:29 PM)abhishek It was 8gb .. but my device is 4gb anyway as instructed by you I did try to format and flash 4GB Android 4.2 ..
all of sudden it stopped working ... I m not able to do anything and the driver which I had installed doesn't seem
to work and it does recognize my set for 3-4 second and stop and I did the uninstall and re install but it did not help.
Hoping from you again ..

I need you to clarify something
You said your phone is the 4GB version but the 4GB firmware gives error 4032 (incompatibility error) while 8GB flashes fine. Are you 100% certain your device is the 4GB version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
27-02-2015, 04:01 AM
Yes Sir, it's 4GB version .. I too am surprised.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-02-2015, 12:14 PM
(27-02-2015, 04:01 AM)abhishek Yes Sir, it's 4GB version .. I too am surprised.

lets focus on the 4GB ROM. uninstall vcom drivers then re-install using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash using Sp flash tool. this time around, instead of connecting the switched off phone to PC (with battery in) for sp flashing, you'll connect it without battery while holding volume increase button

Note!
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
27-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Sir, I tried uninstalling the driver thru USBDeview but I cant seem to find vcom, preloader driver, but I can see this driver being
listed on Device Manager ... so I uninstalled from DM one by one and reinstall the driver from your forum, and I can see its being listed on DM but
unfortunately I cannot find being listed on USBDeview ... so thats the reason why my device is not detected .... but whenever I plug my device to pc
I can hear the sound ding dong and after short while ding dang.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-02-2015, 06:55 PM
(27-02-2015, 05:06 PM)abhishek Sir, I tried uninstalling the driver thru USBDeview but I cant seem to find vcom, preloader driver, but I can see this driver being
listed on Device Manager ... so I uninstalled from DM one by one and reinstall the driver from your forum, and I can see its being listed on DM but
unfortunately I cannot find being listed on USBDeview ... so thats the reason why my device is not detected .... but whenever I plug my device to pc
I can hear the sound ding dong and after short while ding dang.

the connection and disconnection thing is either port, cord or driver related.
connect the phone to PC without battery white holding volume increase button and let me know if your PC writes anything

Note!
abhishek
abhishek
abhishek
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2015, 03:53 AM

i connect the phone to PC without battery white holding volume increase button but nothing shows up ..
I am thinking to take my device and driver to another computer and try .. I ll update later on

Thanks
Pages (2): Previous 1 2