Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] samsung GSH-i997

please i need help to fix my samsung sgh-i997 mobile phone, it  all started after i unistall an application from my phone, since then i got stuck on the home screen after proper booting, it stuck on the home screen with this error (sorry  the application Twlauncher process com.sec.android.app.twwlauncher has stopped unexpectedy please try again. please what the  solution, i try flashing with odin3 with the pit file pda file, phone uckd file but still thesame

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_2016-08-27-11-48-22.jpg (Size: 349.82 KB / Downloads: 0)
(08-27-2016, 12:16 PM)Theotech Wrote: please i need help to fix my samsung sgh-i997 mobile phone, it  all started after i unistall an application from my phone, since then i got stuck on the home screen after proper booting, it stuck on the home screen with this error (sorry  the application Twlauncher process com.sec.android.app.twwlauncher has stopped unexpectedy please try again. please what the  solution, i try flashing with odin3 with the pit file pda file, phone uckd file but still thesame

Is the phone rooted? If it is, locate this application using the root browser and remove it