Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My system doesn't recognize my device

My system Doesn't read my phone (infinix note 2) whenever i connect it will says " windows doesn't recognize one of the usb attached to this computer."

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG-20160827-WA0000.jpg (Size: 97.96 KB / Downloads: 1)
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 02:29 PM by naw3r. )
Which windows are you using? if it's from 7 to 10, then go to start and type in device and printers, open the application you will see devices that you have used on your system look for unknown device and uninstall it or you might find inphinix phone driver with a yellow exclamation mark uninstall that.

You can try these drivers.

- MTK USB DRIVER PACK

Before installing the drivers you must first disable signature verification in windows, hold down the shiftkey and click on start restart, once windows restarts click on troublshoot then Advanced options last Startup settings and click on restart. 

windows will restart in startup settings press number 7 to dissable driver signature enforcment your machine will boot up. you can now install the above drivers with no problems (when a red pop up appear click on install this driver software anyway

let me know how it goes kudos
(08-27-2016, 09:12 PM)leodaves Wrote: My system Doesn't read my phone (infinix note 2) whenever i connect it will says " windows doesn't recognize one of the usb attached to this computer."

Is it the same for other USB devices?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)