Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] device not recognized sony z5 mt 6572

I flashed the wrong firmware on my xperia z5 mt6572. the device isnt recognized the pc anymore. i would like to know if is the ubs charging port or the phone itself

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016, 06:14 PM by matybazz. )
(08-29-2016, 05:08 PM)atell02 Wrote: I flashed the wrong firmware on my xperia z5 mt6572. the device isnt recognized the pc anymore. i would like to know if is the ubs charging port or the phone itself

Do you have the correct firmware now?
Try boosting the battery manually
(08-29-2016, 05:08 PM)atell02 Wrote: I flashed the wrong firmware on my xperia z5 mt6572. the device isnt recognized the pc anymore. i would like to know if is the ubs charging port or the phone itself

When you connect the phone to a PC, does it still make a sound?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-30-2016, 03:29 PM)hovatek Wrote:

When you connect the phone to a PC, does it still make a sound?

i did resolved the usb pc connectivity by unsoldering the battery and connected directly to a regulated power supply. I dont have the correct firmware for this phone i flashed the wrong firmware and now the phone wont even turn on.. is totally dead.

I used sp flashtool and flashed a firmware someone sent me for a sony z5 mt6572 and now the phone wont even power on ,..it does nothing.

If you have the software please send me the link

its an xperia z5 the big one Korean i believe. Altought I think is more like a z4
(08-30-2016, 11:12 PM)atell02 Wrote: i did resolved the usb pc connectivity by unsoldering the battery and connected directly to a regulated power supply. I dont have the correct firmware for this phone i flashed the wrong firmware and now the phone wont even turn on.. is totally dead.

I used sp flashtool and flashed a firmware someone sent me for a sony z5 mt6572 and now the phone wont even power on ,..it does nothing.

If you have the software please send me the link

its an xperia z5 the big one Korean i believe. Altought I think is more like a z4

Try this firmware https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...xwqn2qoxo9
Password: 123456
Flash using spflashtool https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html