Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Windows 10 freezing and cannot work well after booting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Windows 10 freezing and cannot work well after booting

[Please help] Windows 10 freezing and cannot work well after booting

redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
30-08-2016, 01:14 PM

Please help me bring my hp laptop back to life after it cannot respond well as the installed windows 10 cannot work properly.... it keeps saying your windows will expire very soon meanwhile it cannot go in to settings or does not respond to any menu when clicked on......it always freezes after booting...whiles trying to re format it too it cannot boot from my flashdrive....Please help.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-08-2016, 03:01 PM
(30-08-2016, 01:14 PM)redeemer kbee Please help me bring my hp laptop back to life after it cannot respond well as the installed windows 10 cannot work properly.... it keeps saying your windows will expire very soon meanwhile it cannot go in to settings or does not respond to any menu when clicked on......it always freezes after booting...whiles trying to re format it too it cannot boot from my flashdrive....Please help.

if pc has a disk drive use windows setup disk instead if the pc can boot atall or if you can boot to advance menu you can try a system restore to a point where you didn't have the issue
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2016, 04:37 PM
(30-08-2016, 01:14 PM)redeemer kbee Please help me bring my hp laptop back to life after it cannot respond well as the installed windows 10 cannot work properly.... it keeps saying your windows will expire very soon meanwhile it cannot go in to settings or does not respond to any menu when clicked on......it always freezes after booting...whiles trying to re format it too it cannot boot from my flashdrive....Please help.

Reset Windows 10 using https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-easi...tant-files

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
30-08-2016, 05:36 PM
please everything freezes after the windows boot and therefore when you click on any icon or settings it doesnt respond....it only stops there....
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-08-2016, 06:13 PM

(30-08-2016, 05:36 PM)redeemer kbee please everything freezes after the windows boot and therefore when you click on any icon or settings it doesnt respond....it only stops there....

Then see here https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-inst...ndows-10-2
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
30-08-2016, 10:23 PM
please the problem is anytime I select the drive on which the files are are being extracted.... it only boot to the former.... please help.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
31-08-2016, 11:42 AM
(30-08-2016, 10:23 PM)redeemer kbee please the problem is anytime I select the drive on which the files are are being extracted.... it only boot to the former.... please help.

You will need a bootable cd
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2016, 03:44 PM
(30-08-2016, 10:23 PM)redeemer kbee please the problem is anytime I select the drive on which the files are are being extracted.... it only boot to the former.... please help.

I don't understand what you mean.
Have you gotten a Windows CD?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.