Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hello

hello i have a Wiko Rainbow 4g bricked mean completly dead i try to flash with many Roms downloaded from some webpage but i think no one is complet or maybe not original Rom also i ask in the official website wiko but they said me must bring in they store so i cant send it couse i live in other country, so if you have any back up Rom please tell me or help me in any way

(08-30-2016, 09:32 PM)dushi Wrote: hello i have a Wiko Rainbow 4g bricked mean completly dead i try to flash with many Roms downloaded from some webpage but i think no one is complet or maybe not original Rom also i ask in the official website wiko but they said me must bring in they store so i cant send it couse i live in other country, so if you have any back up Rom please tell me or help me in any way

Am guessing it still connects to pc
Have you tried the one here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9488.html
yes brother i try this Rom, when i use Sp flash tool use Download only the flash is completly Okey but the phone is not start,when i use the opsion firmeware upgrade give me some errors,but i think the Rom is not for this phone
(08-31-2016, 02:23 PM)dushi Wrote: yes brother i try this Rom, when i use Sp flash tool use Download only the flash is completly Okey but the phone is not start,when i use the opsion firmeware upgrade give me some errors,but i think the Rom is not for this phone

Attach a screenshot of the error and the images you're trying to flash

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 05:44 PM by hovatek. )
here is it ..

any body help me please ??
(08-31-2016, 03:55 PM)dushi Wrote: here is it ..

(09-01-2016, 12:57 PM)dushi Wrote: any body help me please ??

Upload image elsewhere and paste link here