Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Firmware for acefa
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Firmware for acefa

Firmware for acefa

Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
01-09-2016, 11:43 PM

I have a tablet called acefa a product of orechargespot it has been hard bricked not coming up at all but it is still detectable with PC the problem is that I have searched this device on google to know the chipset but I can't see anything about the device please am looking for a compactable firmware for the tablet it is a 7inch device 8gb internal memory and 3g network tablet please u guys should help me see for photo below
Attached Files
.jpg
TMPDOODLE1472769815053.jpg
Size: 337.81 KB / Downloads: 2
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-09-2016, 10:56 AM
(01-09-2016, 11:43 PM)Freshwhiteking I have a tablet called acefa a product of orechargespot it has been hard bricked not coming up at all but it is still detectable with PC the problem is that I have searched this device on google to know the chipset but I can't see anything about the device please am looking for a compactable firmware for the tablet it is a 7inch device 8gb internal memory and 3g network tablet please u guys should help me see for photo below

Ran a quick search nothing came up on your device
How did it get to that point? And
Do you have access to a working phone of same model?
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
Freshwhiteking
02-09-2016, 04:12 PM
No I don't have a working am telling you that I have not seem the device before

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2016, 11:09 AM
(02-09-2016, 04:12 PM)Freshwhiteking No I don't have a working am telling you that I have not seem the device before

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile

Found nothing too.
Did the owner explain how the phone went dead?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.